March 19, 2012

Ready, Steady, Go!

My grandpa in his soap box derby car c. 1934
on Greene at Assembly St in Columbia, SC.
Explore the awesomeness of South Carolina history with me in weekly posts on:
  • South Carolina's BAMFs - I find it depressing that only the most awful examples of South Carolinians ever get any widespread media attention so I'll be posting a series of articles on some truly badass people from the palmetto state.
  • If They Were Alive Today - Ever wonder what someone like George Washington would be doing if he were alive today? No? Well too bad because your getting some posts about it.
  • Awesome Objects - Museums are full of old stuff so join me as I put the focus on some of South Carolina's most interesting artifacts.
  • History 2.0 - Highlights of history resources on the internet including digital archives, crowdsourcing projects and more.
  • And whatever other shiny things catch my (lazy) eye.

Stick around, things should get interesting! If they don't, then I'm not doing my job right.

1 comment:

  1. Off to a great start! Looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete